Covid Safety for 2021
Ludlow Fringe Festival 2021 would like to assure you that none of our events are going to be affected by the government announcements on the 14th June, regarding the delay of ending lockdown restrictions as we had accounted for this circumstance.
For the comfort and safety of all of our audience members, performers, technicians, stewards, volunteers and staff, we will be strictly observing all of the government guidelines for Covid 19 safety.
This will include:-
- hand sanitising stations, Covid safety trained Stewards and Marshals, non-paper check-ins, pre-booked tickets, one-way systems, limited audience capacities, mask wearing until seated and QR/track and trace where necessary.
- the introduction of outdoor stages for live performances at Stokesay Court where our audience are asked to bring their own camping chairs and/or picnic blankets and where our Covid trained stewards will be on hand to seat you within your own bubble and at the specified distance from other audience members. Here you are welcome to bring your own refreshments to enjoy, pre-performance and during the interval, or you can purchase drinks and nibbles from the on-site, shepherd's hut cafe.
- a marquee and outdoor stage at the Ludlow Brewery with restricted audience sizes to adhere to Covid regulations and to ensure safe social distancing.
- reduced audience capacity to government guidelines and open windows to ensure the flow of air within our indoor venues.
- regular wiping down of surfaces with Anti-viral sprays/wipes.
- our own Ludlow Fringe Trailer/Stage which will be sited on the Castle Square and where we will deliver a full programme of FREE and exciting events showcasing the talents of our local artists, performers and storytellers alongside visiting and touring performers in a safe and enjoyable manner. Please bring your own seats/camping chairs for your comfort, as none will be provided by the festival.